Located in the heart of Elora, Millview boasts a peaceful view of the Grand River. This is a full condo with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, laundry and a full kitchen. You will be a few minutes walk away from top rated restaurants, the Elora Gorge, boat tours, zip lining, the Elora Mill and more. Relax while sitting on the deck listening to the river below you. This is perfect getaway for families, friends and wedding attendees.
Our airbnb is a fully furnished condo located on the second floor of a building on the corner of the heart of Elora. We aim to give you the most relaxing stay possible. You will have access to the entire condo which includes 2 bedrooms with new Puffy mattresses (rated #1 mattress in Canada), a living room with a sofa bed, fireplace and TV, a full kitchen with all the utensils you will need for cooking and 1.5 bathrooms with a full bathtub. This space also includes a furnished deck overlooking the Grand River. See the swans swimming in the river as the sun shines on it while you sip your coffee in the morning.
- 2 Bedrooms with Puffy mattresses, all organic blankets and linens included as well as a sofa bed located in the living room.
- An iron and ironing board located in the bedroom closet. Both rooms have closets included.
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, kettle, Keurig coffee and pods, dishes, cutlery, glassware and dishwasher.
- Complimentary teas and coffee pods.
- Bathroom with bath/shower, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Towels included.
- Laundry washer machine and dryer.
- Free wifi, TV connects to Netflix, Crave, Hulu, DAZN and Amazon Prime.
- Private deck overlooking the river with furniture.
Just a note, the apartment is located on the second story and the bedrooms are up a set of stairs. We cannot allow pets in the building and smoking, vaping, smoking marijuana or e-cigarettes is prohibited. We do not have any parking on site, but there are many free parking spaces and parking lots located just a small walk from the space.
I moved here only 3 years ago to be with my husband who is born and raised in Elora. Our two favorite spots to eat would be the Shepherds Pub (located just below you) and the Elora Brewing Company. Feel free to find Victoria Park and walk near the Gorge. There are many beautiful nature filled walks in this area.
Art der Unterkunft
Elora, Ontario, Kanada