Come relax & enjoy a room in my spacious, quiet family home in a cul-de-sac neighborhood 10 minutes from S.J. and walking distance to 2 light rail stations. Enjoy my comfortable living space, backyard, and close-by shopping and entertainment!
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor
Beachte bitte Folgendes
* Absolutely No Smokers. If you are a smoker, please find different accommodations. There is no smoking on the property.
* Please respect that my home is a “tobacco free" home. Absolutely no smokers even if you smoke elsewhere. No casual smokers/vapors, or guests in the ‘process' of quitting smoking. Thank you in advance for respecting and honoring my request.
* Visitors allowed only with permission. We are renting space in our home with you, our registered guest, whom we have checked out via your verification's and reviews. If you made a reservation for more than yourself, you have told me who that is, and we have agreed. If you want to have visitors, please discuss it with me first.
* Quiet after 10pm (or after host has retired for the evening). The working people in the house need the respect for a good nights sleep :) This includes TV, music, phone call volume, etc. You don't have to turn it off, just keep the volume low.
* Quiet outside after 9:30pm.
* Use coasters under drinks in living room.
* Clean shoes are fine in the house, but not on the furniture or bed linens. Otherwise, please remove your shoes when you enter the house and leave in entryway.
* Check-in is available between 6:00pm and 9:30pm, unless alternate check-in time is agreed upon prior to booking. Please choose a 30-minute window in which you will arrive (for example, between 6:30pm-7:00PM).
* Checkout is 11:00 AM unless prior arrangements have been made.
* No pets allowed of any kind, size, or type.
KITCHEN USE & FOOD:
* Kitchen use is limited to preparing breakfast (coffee/tea, toast, fruit, instant oatmeal), simple food prep (sandwiches, easy dinners, etc.) and use of the microwave and toaster oven allowed.
* Use of the stove, oven, pots, pans, etc is not included (unless previously arranged).
* Please do not eat in the carpeted areas of the house (bedroom / living room). Please eat at the table, kitchen counter, high top in family area or in the backyard.
* NO FOOD/eating in the bedrooms or living room, light colored carpets make stains difficult to remove!
* Parking is allowed on the street in front of the home, across the street from the home, or around the corner where there is plenty of space. It is not allowed in front of the next door's neighbor.
* Common areas you may access include your bedroom, the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and back yard.
* Off limits are the Hosts' bedroom, other house/tenant bedrooms, and garage.
WATER AND PLUMBING:
* Please conserve water. We're having a severe drought.
* Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
* Short showers (under 10 minutes if possible).
* Open window when showering.
* Put the toilet lid down.
* Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
* Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
Airbnb provides a great service, as well as protections to both the host and guest. They deserve to be compensated accordingly. As such, all reservations, payments and pre-booking communication must be done through this website. If you want to transact outside of Airbnb, this is not the listing you are looking for.