Five mini-apartments with living room furnished with Emilian countryside antiques, with double or twin rooms and the possibility of adding a bed or, on request, baby cot.
All apartments are equipped with bathroom with shower, TV and minibar.
Breakfast is included.
Our organic farm has an area of 7 hectares and includes vineyards, pear, apple and nut trees from which to derive the characteristic 'nocino' (walnut liqueur); we produce vegetables, naturally using organic farming methods. We provide direct sales of our products.
On the ground floor in the dining room we offer the typical Emilian cuisine and vegetarian dishes, and during the summer you can have lunch and dinner outside under the loggia.
Bologna and Modena, cities of art, culture and locations of important exhibitions, are just a few kilometers from the farm, and can be reached by train or bus.
Pleasant cycling are possible starting from Agriturismo La Bassa (hire a bike from us at a cost of 10 euro per day).
Nearby you can find:
- Wildlife Oasis of Manzolino (8 km): a protected area of Emilia Romagna, an ideal place for bird watching and photographing animals up close;
- Villa Sorra (6 km), one of the most important historical villas of this area. Inside a beautiful nineteenth-century romantic garden,
- The beautiful Abbey of Nonantola, important Benedictine church in Romanesque style.
- Establishments of Lamborghini, accessible by car or bus (5 km it is possible to visit the museum).
- The Ferrari Museum in Maranello (30 km).
Kostenloser Parkplatz auf dem Grundstück
Nicht verfügbar: Rauchmelder
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor
Beachte bitte Folgendes
- Haustiere sind erlaubt
- Partys und Veranstaltungen sind erlaubt