A Secret Room in the HOME for travelers, creative, healthy, and inspired people. Close to Sanur Beach. A quiet space with personal local touch; like staying at a friend's house.
150K - 275K per night (3 single rooms, 1 double room, 1 big room).
Single room, ground floor, in the area of creativity at our home's Bagua map
LOOK: exposed brick and wood, like a cozy secret attic in an old house
- single bed
- shared bathroom (1 bathroom shared between 2 rooms) with shower, bathtub, and toilet
- facing our home temple
- suitable for those of you who are looking for a secret space to read or plan your creative project
Zugang für Gäste
Our house has a nice terrace with a mango tree, a living room, and a kitchen that you can share with hosts and other guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Feel free to let us know should you need anything. Bapak Wayan will take care of your needs during your stay, he is our host-father. Regarding transport, motorcycle and car rent, please ask him for help. Also if you want to plan your trip or go to other local places.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our house is a typical Balinese house in the local neighbourhood. So daily we have offerings in our house temple. If you are feeling like wanting to join for fullmoon or new moon Balinese Hindu ceremony, just ask Pak Wayan if you can come with him to pray in our house temple or in bigger local temple. Its always a special time to pray.
Our house rules (well, we call it family rules, as we're considering you a part of our family) are actually visible, as they are hanging on the wall when you first enter; but here are some of them:
- Pick up by our driver at the airport. If you want to delivered by our driver, when return to home must coordinate first with us.
- Pick up at the airport only 1 PM – 10 PM (WITA, Bali Time). You must describe your characteristic , to help our driver find you at the airport. PS : It will Charge you 150K , paid directly to our driver.
- Check In 14.00 (2 PM) WITA (Bali Time) - 22.00 (10 PM) WITA (Bali Time) dan Check Out 12.00 (12 PM) WITA (Bali Time)
- You can commend your luggage at our place , but cannot to enter the room if the room not available or before check-in time
- We have laundry service for your cloth, just ask us for more info
- Self service for Breakfast. We provide tea, coffee, bread, eggs and cereal at the kitchen
- No smoking inside the house but if you want to smoke, we’re allowed at the outside house
- Please keep the peace and decency while you at HOME@Kertamulia
- Respect the privacy among fellow guest
- Penalties to destroy all existing equipment at HOME@Kertamulia
-Last but not least be happy at HOME
If you have any question, don’t hestite to contact us
In 2014, Astrid Reza while in the middle of Kopan Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal, met Anggi Frisca on the hill of the monastery. They are both Indonesian. Both are mobile and often lead a nomadic lifestyle. Astrid is a writer and historian. While Anggi is a filmmaker.
After their meeting, Astrid went for work making a map in the Guerilla Trek of Western Nepal, while Anggi decided to climb Island Peak at 6189 mdpl. They took their meeting in Nepal as a auspicious sign of faith of friendship. They met again in Bali and decided to create the space for creative collaboration.
HOME@Kertamulia is their baby and home in Bali, when they are not all over the place. The home have a host father call Bapak Wayan, where they met him through the process of HOME establishment. He will welcome you like your own father in our home when we are away :)
Both girls love travelling solo and find inspirations throughout their journeys in life to whatever places they have been. They feel the need of HOME is necessary while you are travelling. They wanted to share the feeling to people all over the world. HOME is a dream in the making, that life is so much more and the process of travelling make one to be a better version of themselves.
Currently Astrid is setting up another venture called #warungkitajogja and #banyuripan in Jogjakarta, Central Java. While Anggi is working to launch her documentary movie of climbing seven highest mountain in Indonesia, called #negeridongeng. Do check them out online and in social media.