Über dieses Inserat
First-in-class Haussmanian two-room apartment at the foot of Montmartre is available for short-term rent. This 28m2 sixth floor flat, accessible with the elevator, is made up of a luminous salon and a master-bedroom.
The comfortable salon comes ready to welcome guest with a dinner table, fold-out couch (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children) and a fully-equiped open kitchen including an oven, fridge, burners, cofee machine, water boiler, etc. Exposed south, the salon's window opens up to a small balcony to observe the Parisian rooftops and enjoy a sunny meal as there are two chairs and a small table.
The master-bedroom, on the opposite side, offers a full-size bed from which you can admire the Sacré Coeur, a flat-screen TV with international chanels, and a lit closet. The bedroom window also opens to a small balcony offering a unique view on the hill of Montmartre.
The full-bathroom offers a comfortable shower, designer sink and toilet.
Other ammenities include high speed internet, soundsystem with iPod/iPhone dock, washing machine and dryer in one, iron and ironing board…
During July and August, the apartment is only available for 3 weeks as minimum stay.
- Security Code entrance to enter the building
- Interphone communication with the entrance
- Secure door to enter the flat
- Located in the 9th arrondissement at the gates to the Sacré Coeur and a few minutes away from Abbesses, the historical quarter famous for its artists and young bourgeosie.
1-3 minutes away from the following lines:
- Line 2: direct to the Champs-Elysées, Belleville, Nation, Pigalle
- Line 4: direct to Montorgeuil, Chatelet, Ile Saint Louis, Saint Germain des Près, Saint Michel and Montparnasse
- Line 5: direct to République, Bastille and Place d'Italie
- 5 minutes to Sacré Coeur and his garden.
- 10 minutes to Abbesses, Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge
- 5 minutes to Gare du Nord (direct access to the airports Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly)
40€ fees if you check in after 9PM.
- It's a none smoking apartment but of course smoking is allowed on the terrass.
- We just ask our the guest to be quiet after midnight.
- Please, leave your trashs outsite the apartment when you leave and wash dishes.
- When you will arrive, you will find a map of the district with all informations you need to have a pleasant stay.
My name is Sébastien, I'm a french director working in télévision for 15th years. I'm spécialized in filming live classical music and fashion movies...
As a parisian for more than 20 years, I know many good restaurants, fashion night clubs, bars, and of course the most touristics places. I will be happy to share my little Paris with you.
Hope to see you soon...