Piyachat Thai House Home Stay was built following traditional northern Thai architecture: it is a one-floor wooden house on stilts and with a sloping roof.
It is situated in the north of Bangkok, close by:
- the famed Chatuchak weekend market, the Or Tor Kor market (ranked #4 best fresh market in the world by CNN),
- the Bangsue train station (to take a train trip to the north or south of the country)
- the Bangsue subway station (to the heart of Bangkok),
- or the Chao Praya river (bus-boats can take you down to the Historical Bangkok on this majestic and lively river).
For those of you who wish to enjoy Bangkok, minus the concrete jungle of downtown, the Piyachat Thai House Home Stay is a sure choice. Most our guests come at the beginning of their stay and before flying back home. They consider staying with us the best transition on both arrival and departure.
The house has:
- two en suite bedrooms (great for families or close friends),
- a main bathroom,
- a living room,
- air conditioning,
- a large, partially shaded by vegetation, terrace,
- a smaller bathroom at the end of each of the balconies stretching on each side of the house.
You will be welcomed by the Farkrajang family who will make sure you have a memorable stay.