IDEAL for stays from a few days to a few months in Paris! On the 7th floor with a view on the Canal Saint Martin and Paris sky, in a 3-bedrooms shared apartment (100m², quiet, modern and super clean)
- Mini suite/studio (approx 20m²) : bedroom (real bed, big closet) + individual private bathroom and wc / balcony with a view
- Free Wifi, washing machine for your laundry
- Shared access to living room, fully equipped kitchen (microwave, your shelf in the fridge, dishwasher,...)
- Non-smoking (allowed in the kitchen only)
- 1 set of keys lent for the duration of your stay
- Canal St Martin area (plenty of cool bars, restaurants and nice shops just next door) : hipster, quiet and safe
- Central location and easy access to public transportation : 2min walking from Gare de l'Est station (metro lines 4, 5, 7 + several buses)
- Offer for 1 person, visitors allowed of course.
Stays from a few days to a few months.
NB : in the same apartment, I also rent another bedroom + own private bathroom on Airbnb. This is a shared apartment with 3 bedrooms, and I am your host :)
As I like to say it, I'm not only a room provider, but I'm also here to help you out with directions or anythin else you need... That's the whole point of having guests at home for me !
- Capacity : 1 person (visitors allowed) for long-term stays (> 2 weeks), 2 persons for short-term stays (2 weeks maximum)
- 1 set of keys lent for the duration of the stay
- Shared appartment, so respect for one another's privacy, as well as overall cleanliness and quietness
- Smokers allowed, but only in the kitchen
- Free use of all kitchen facilities, washing machine for laundry
- Free WIFI internet access
Valérie is so nice. We had wonderful experience there. She is very kind. She helped us a lot and our stat at her house was so nice. Nice location, cozy house and perfect neighborhood. The room was clean and tidy. We had private bathroom and shower which was also very clean. I will stay at Valérie's house if i come back at paris.
Great apartment in a wonderful neighborhood. Valérie was a sweet host, mostly just giving us space and a very nice room with a view over the water. We'll book with her when we return to Paris.
Valerie is a wonderful host. We had a great time; the canal st. Matin is a great place to be. We enjoyed everything. With love Ineke and Mathilde
I stayed at Valérie's place for 3 months. She made me feel welcome from my arrival and was extremely accommodating in all ways.
The room is exactly as pictured/described, Valérie takes care to provide extra towels and bedlinen. The balcony overlooking the canal is beautiful and one of the huge 'selling points' of the room. The 10e arrondissement is lively, fun and full of things to do. I would recommend this room to everyone.
This is a great place to stay! Nice, clean, tidy and Valerie is a lovely host. Iwould stay again if visiting Paris.
Valerie was a great host from every Angle! Although I didn't have the chance to meet her - the room was big, airy and bright! Beautifully decorated and very accessible even for a solo traveller. My warmest wishes to you!
The reservation was canceled 4 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
L'option "réservation instantanée" a été activée par défaut sur mon annonce. Le voyageur a réservé via cette option, il s'agit d'une erreur.
D'habitude, j'échange avec la personne quelques messages avant d'accepter ou pas une réservation. De plus, je ne prends pas de "male guests", ce que j'explique à chaque fois par message et qui est très bien compris par les voyageurs ayant envoyé une demande.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a quiet and "easy to socialize and live with" type of person, and I really do like having guests around. I like to keep my place clean and tidy. Respecting each other's privacy is important to me.
As I like to say it, I'm not only a "room provider", but I'm also here to help you out with directions, ideas of places/shops/restaurants to go to, if you need a doctor, etc...
My assistant host is my dog, Pitoff, 10-years old Yorkie, quiet as well and super nice. He follows me everywhere, so he won't bother you !