Über dieses Inserat
Lovely studio with tasteful furnishings. This table proves a romantic place to dine and an excellent work desk, with a bright reading light when needed
GREAT VALUE for 4-13 Sept! Long-term only from 1 Oct. With private access and parking included, this pretty studio in Neutral Bay offers clean, modern convenience at a great price for a location just 10 minutes by bus from Sydney's centre (Wynyard).
We are hosts offering a well-equipped studio apartment with ensuite and kitchenette just 10 minutes from Sydney centre by car, and close to public transport (bus, train, ferry).
Our clean, light-filled studio has private access (separate to main house). Maximum number of guests comfortably accommodated is two - for no smokers only thanks and no pets please.
- Parking on site
- Queen bed, with ensuite bathroom
- Shower with good water pressure, toilet and vanity with hair dryer
- All linen provided freshly laundered
- Delightful furnishings & built-in robes
- Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, cooking hobs and equipped with cutlery, crockery, glassware & placemats
- Remote control flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (for instant heating and cooling), also with remote control
- Internet access with a USB dongle plugged into your laptop
- Iron & ironing board
- Block out blinds & mosquito nets on lockable skylights plus stylish plantation shutters
We are available to guests to help if asked but we respect their independence and privacy, so if they prefer not to interact – its their call.
Visitors to Sydney love being in Neutral Bay for maximum convenience in a pretty, leafy neighbourhood. Guests routinely walk just over the Harbour Bridge to the city, to North Sydney or St Leonards for work. Distances from our apartment include:
- 8 minute walk to Clark Road shops including mini-mart/bottle-o (Neutral Bay Cellars), dry-cleaning/laundrette, Nando's chicken, Limelight Thai and café/newsagent.
- 10 minute walk up to Military Rd to Coles supermarket and countless restaurants/cafes, pub/bars, post office / huge Watson St bus interchange to the city/ Northern Beaches among other places.
- Parks heaven for exercise and recreation: we are just 25 metres from Forsyth Park ovals - great for joggers.
- 15 minute walk to weekend markets in North Sydney and Kirribilli for an array of fresh produce and fun shopping, and equally close to English language colleges, Stanton library and business district of North Sydney.
- 15 min drive to Taronga Zoo, and less to Balmoral Beach and other unspoilt gems like Clifton Garden reserve (Chowder Bay).
- 20 min drive to Manly, Freshwater and other surfing beaches, with all Northern Beaches accessible by direct bus from Watson St bus interchange at the top of our street!
We are an easy taxi or train ride from the airport.
Take the 263 bus, a 3 minute walk from your front door, and arrive in the centre (Wynyard station) 10 minutes later!
- 15 min walk to train stations of North Sydney or Milsons Point
- 20 min walk to Neutral Bay ferry, or 4 min drive there (also to North Sydney wharf).
Utilities (water and electricity) are included and we assume you turn the A/C off when you're out. Offstreet parking is included in the rate. AirBNB takes a security deposit & refunds it in full 48 hrs after your departure if you leave the studio as you found it.
Just use common sense and treat the space as you would if you were hosting. We'll leave the House Manual printed out for you in the room and just wish you a fantastic time in Sydney!
The host canceled this reservation 221 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The studio was great. Jessica was a very friendly host and went out of her way to make sure i had everything i needed. The location, although a little tricky to find initially, is really good. Walking distance to the harbour bridge. Car parking is available which is a great plus also.
The reservation was canceled 159 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Very accessible and approachable host, with the studio located close to several places of interest (park, supermarkets, train station). Makes traveling around Sydney a breeze, and cozy, clean apartment made our stay extremely enjoyable. Affordable price compounded our liking of the place. Would thoroughly recommend this studio to any prospective travelers. Also, Jessica giving us a ride to the train station after checkout was nothing short of amazing service. Thank you so much!
quick access even for a late arrival (easy access to the key). food for good breakfast in the fridge
Loved it! Nice and quiet. Clean and comfortable. Perfect for my stay. Jessica was an excellent host. Her attention to detail didn't go unnoticed. Highly recommend!
Über den Gastgeber, Jessica
Born in Sydney; worked/lived in Hong Kong, New York, Jakarta, London, Dili and Paris. With a Swiss husband and young son, we are experienced hosts & travellers (our listing is at http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/485315 )