With private access, this pretty studio in Neutral Bay has a chalet feel with wooden beams and skylights. Recently renovated, it offers clean, modern convenience at a great price for a location just 10 minutes from Sydney (Wynyard).
We are hosts offering a well-equipped, private studio apartment with ensuite and kitchenette just 10 minutes from Sydney centre by car, and close to public transport.
Our clean, light-filled studio has private access (separate to main house). Maximum number of guests comfortably accommodated is two - and no smokers please.
- Queen bed, with ensuite bathroom
- Shower with good water pressure, toilet and vanity with hair dryer
- All linen provided freshly laundered
- Delightful furnishings & built-in robes
- Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, cooking hobs and equipped with cutlery, crockery, glassware & placemats
- Remote control flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (for instant heating and cooling), also with remote control
- Internet access with a USB dongle plugged into your laptop
- Iron & ironing board
- Block out blinds & mosquito nets on lockable skylights plus stylish plantation shutters
As you see in our reviews, we are available to guests to help if asked but we respect their independence and privacy, so if they prefer not to interact – that’s ok too.
Visitors to Sydney love being in Neutral Bay for maximum convenience in a pretty, leafy neighbourhood. Check out the reviews from guests who routinely walked just over the Harbour Bridge to the city. Distances from our apartment include:
- 8 minute walk to Clark Road shops including mini-mart and bottle shop, dry-cleaning/laundry, cafe, restaurants and newsagent.
- 10 minute walk up to Military Rd to Coles supermarket and countless restaurants/cafes, pub/bars, post office / huge Watson St bus interchange.
- Parks heaven for exercise and recreation. Studio is just 25 metres from Forsyth Park ovals; as well as proximate to Warringa and Phillip St parks.
- 15 minute walk to weekend markets in North Sydney and Kirribilli for an array of fresh produce and fun shopping, and equally close to English language colleges, Stanton library and business district of North Sydney.
- 15 min drive to Taronga Zoo, and less to Balmoral Beach and other hidden gems like Clifton Garden reserve (Chowder Bay).
- 20 min drive to Manly, Freshwater and other surfing beaches, with all Northern Beaches accessible by direct bus from Watson St bus interchange at the top of our street!
Take the 263 bus, a 3 minute walk from your front door, and arrive in the centre (Wynyard station) 10 minutes later!
- 15 min walk to train stations of North Sydney or 20 mins to Milsons Point
- 20 min walk to Neutral Bay ferry, or 4 min drive there (also to North Sydney wharf).
Utilities (water and electricity) are included. Offstreet parking is available for a nominal fee. AirBNB takes a security deposit & refunds it in full 48 hrs after your departure if you leave the studio as you found it.
|Art des Bettes:||Richtiges Bett|
|Miete pro Monat:||1531€ /Monat|
Jessica's apartment was a great get-away in Neutral Bay. Fun little shops and restaurants in the area. Beautiful homes all around. Quick walk to the base of the Harbor Bridge. Jessica had a binder packed full of info on buses, food, etc. Jessica was a gracious host - quick to respond to questions and provide recommendations.
Jessica's place is a cosy place for two. It is homey
and has enough amenities for a short stay.
If you didn't have a car or transportation, the bus stop
to the center of sydney is an uphill walk away.
I enjoyed my stay. The only downsides were no wifi
unless you hve a laptop! The deposit is scary high. And lastly,
you will have to go through a extremely long checklist twice. Not the nicest surprise after an exhausting plane ride.
Nice accommodation in a purpose built unit over the top of a car-port at the back of their back garden. It's a good place to stay, has a mini kitchen and decent bathroom and is easy to get into the city.
It's more set up for longer term short-stay rentals, so expect to complete a property condition report when you check in and not be resupplied with things like loo roll etc. Would have been nice for things like soap bottles to be full rather than empty as well.
Cozy place, recommended.
My friend and I had a wonderful stay in Jessica's apartment! It is private, nicely furnished and is located in a really great neighbourhood. We stayed for nearly a month and would do it again.
Jessica was very helpful and responded quickly when we contacted her.
We had a great stay at the studio. It's location is perfect for getting into the city and also the northern beaches, which made exploring the city a dream. The studio itself is comfortable and well equipped for a short term stay. Plenty of storage, air conditioning, very comfortable bed. The kitchen was great for making breakfast and picnic lunches but could possibly do with a few more utensils for more elaborate dinners. We didn't see much of Jessica and her family but they were helpful and friendly when we did. They were happy for us to leave our bikes outside the studio and we really appreciated they're help with the disposal of our storage boxes we'd used for the flight over.
Great for the budget traveller. Clean and central to Neutral Bay and North Sydney. Lovely walk over the bridge to the city. Easy to book and Jessica was very easy to deal with. Definitely recommended.
We could not have asked for a better place to stay when we migrated to Australia.
The Studio provides pretty much all the basics you would need for a short stay and is within walking distance from everything you need.
Jessica and Nicolas provided a lot of helpful local knowledge and advice on where to find what. From Postal services, to grocery stores, to laundry facilities, to public transport, even some really good rental market insight that we found really helpful. They are very supportive and approachable.
We stayed with Jessica for a few weeks while finding our feet in Sydney. The accommodation is in a great location and was tidy, relaxing, and comfortable. The hosts were very helpful with advice on the area. We would happily stay again!
Excellent value for money with very good access into Sydney by train or bus. The studio is very clean and pleasant to stay in.
Das ist der Gesamtpreis. Er beinhaltet alle Gebühren des Gastgebers und von Airbnb.