With private access, this pretty studio in Neutral Bay has a chalet feel with wooden beams and skylights. Recently renovated, it offers clean, modern convenience at a great price for a location just 10 minutes by taxi from Sydney (Wynyard).
We are hosts offering a well-equipped, private studio apartment with ensuite and kitchenette just 10 minutes from Sydney centre by car, and close to public transport.
Our clean, light-filled studio has private access (separate to main house). Maximum number of guests comfortably accommodated is two - and no smokers please.
- Queen bed, with ensuite bathroom
- Shower with good water pressure, toilet and vanity with hair dryer
- All linen provided freshly laundered
- Delightful furnishings & built-in robes
- Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, cooking hobs and equipped with cutlery, crockery, glassware & placemats
- Remote control flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (for instant heating and cooling), also with remote control
- Internet access with a USB dongle plugged into your laptop
- Iron & ironing board
- Block out blinds & mosquito nets on lockable skylights plus stylish plantation shutters
As you see in our reviews, we are available to guests to help if asked but we respect their independence and privacy, so if they prefer not to interact – that’s ok too.
Visitors to Sydney love being in Neutral Bay for maximum convenience in a pretty, leafy neighbourhood. Check out the reviews from guests who routinely walked just over the Harbour Bridge to the city. Distances from our apartment include:
- 8 minute walk to Clark Road shops including mini-mart and bottle shop, dry-cleaning/laundry, cafe, restaurants and newsagent.
- 10 minute walk up to Military Rd to Coles supermarket and countless restaurants/cafes, pub/bars, post office etc.
- Parks heaven for exercise and recreation. Studio is just 25 metres from Forsyth Park ovals; as well as proximate to Warringa and Phillip St parks.
- 15 minute walk to weekend markets in North Sydney and Kirribilli for an array of fresh produce and fun shopping (via (website hidden)), and equally close to English language colleges, Stanton library and business district of North Sydney.
- 15 min drive to Taronga Zoo, and less to Balmoral Beach and other hidden gems like Clifton Garden reserve (Chowder Bay).
- 20 min drive to Manly, Freshwater and other surfing beaches.
Take the (email hidden), a 3 minute walk from your front door, and arrive in the centre (Wynyard station) 10 minutes later!
- 15 min walk to train stations of North Sydney or 20 mins to Milson Point
- 20 min walk to Neutral Bay (email hidden), or 4 min drive there (also to North Sydney wharf).
Utilities (water and electricity) are included. Offstreet parking is available for a nominal fee. AirBNB takes a security deposit & refunds it in full 48 hrs after your departure if you leave the studio as you found it.
|Art des Bettes:||Richtiges Bett|
|Miete pro Monat:||1475€ /Monat|
We had a great stay at the studio. It's location is perfect for getting into the city and also the northern beaches, which made exploring the city a dream. The studio itself is comfortable and well equipped for a short term stay. Plenty of storage, air conditioning, very comfortable bed. The kitchen was great for making breakfast and picnic lunches but could possibly do with a few more utensils for more elaborate dinners. We didn't see much of Jessica and her family but they were helpful and friendly when we did. They were happy for us to leave our bikes outside the studio and we really appreciated they're help with the disposal of our storage boxes we'd used for the flight over.
Great for the budget traveller. Clean and central to Neutral Bay and North Sydney. Lovely walk over the bridge to the city. Easy to book and Jessica was very easy to deal with. Definitely recommended.
We could not have asked for a better place to stay when we migrated to Australia.
The Studio provides pretty much all the basics you would need for a short stay and is within walking distance from everything you need.
Jessica and Nicolas provided a lot of helpful local knowledge and advice on where to find what. From Postal services, to grocery stores, to laundry facilities, to public transport, even some really good rental market insight that we found really helpful. They are very supportive and approachable.
We stayed with Jessica for a few weeks while finding our feet in Sydney. The accommodation is in a great location and was tidy, relaxing, and comfortable. The hosts were very helpful with advice on the area. We would happily stay again!
Excellent value for money with very good access into Sydney by train or bus. The studio is very clean and pleasant to stay in.
Stayed at Jessica's cute BnB and we had a great time as it was accessible, comfortable and clean. Good thing that we are used to rains so the weeklong rains were not a problem despite of some electrical problems that bugged us during our stay. Regardless of that inconvenience, Jessica and Nicolas were kind enough to assist us on our needs and tried to resolve everything as possible.
A great place, convenient location and a fantastic host. Jessica was very welcoming and the apartment is very close to the harbour bridge and other city attractions. I would recommend friends and family as the price was brilliant.
The appartment is brilliant it has everything you need for a base for the city. The location is great if you don't want a city centre location. Its an easy walk to either the train station or the ferry wharf. Although coming back is uphill.
Jessica and her family are fantastic and will help you with anything they can.
The apartment worked brilliantly for us. It was perfectly located, being in an attractive, quiet and leafy street but only a 10 minute walk (up hill) to the supermarkets, shops, restaurants and frequent bus services on Military Road and 15 min from the beautiful Neutral Bay harbour and highly efficient ferry service to the city - which we used daily. The apartment itself had a very comfy generous sized bed, and enough space to easily store our clothes and bits and pieces for a 2 week stay, air con and a handy fan, lots of hot water and very good water pressure in the shower. The kitchen was small but enough for preparing breakfast, cups of tea and the odd snack but probably wouldn't work for full on meals. Jessica provided us with a dongle which she charged $30 for the 2 weeks and there was an additional cost for usage which amounted to $60 for internet access and emailing.The connection was inconsistent and sporadic. If you are looking for a very comfortable, reasonably priced well located apartment with easy access to the city, privacy, and hosts who leave you in peace are helpful and there if you need them, then this is for you - highly recommended.
The studio apartment was comfortable and clean. Jessica and Nicol
were very welcoming , helpful and informative.Good hosts we would
recommend a stay there Ian and Julia Spencer