Über dieses Inserat
Very centrally located appartment, in the heart of Zagreb, provides you cosy shelter after day out on a town... Just minutes from the main square of Zagreb, walking distance from the central bus station, central train station, with tram just around the corner, gives your stay in Zagreb added value. Apartment is equipped with all that you might need while away from home, and what is missing, can easily be provided.
In the area all within 5 min walk you will find:
- main Jelacic square
- Cvjetno square with cafes and resturants
- Zrinjevac park
- Upper town with historical Parliament, galleries, museums and churches - one of the oldest is St Marko located on the Upper town
- you are close to the tram stations, the main mean of public transport in Zagreb
- historical Zagreb Funiculaire is just 5 minutes from the flat
- street Tkalciceva - with plenty of caffees, a place to see and be seen!
There are many cafes nearby, restaurants, grocery shops, bakery and a multiplex cinema. Four public garages are within 100 metres (two just around the corner and two inside shopping malls around the block). Central market Dolac is 5 minutes stroll from the apartment – this is absolutely a must! Farmers come here every day to sell their own products. The market is open every day from 7 a.m. till 2 p.m. Fantastic fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat and fish that you can prepare when back at the apartment after a coffee break on Tkalciceva street (cafe Mecca in Zagreb), next to the market.
The purpose of the House Rules is to insure that all guests may enjoy a pleasant stay in my apartment.
- Smoking in the apartment is not allowed
- Careful and responsible use of the apartment and its contents is requested.
- The guest is asked to treat the apartment and its contents with the same care as though it were his/her own.
- check in: from 13h00 - 21h00. Late check in fee: €10 upon arrival.
- check out: till 10h00 on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed
- Guests are expected to respect 'quiet hours' in the building from 22h00 till 06h00