Our place was built in 1893 as a two-story Hotel & has seen many transformations since then. When the prohibition ended in the 1970s, this became a watering hole for the locals to mingle and socialize. While we are still renovating the bar/restaurant on the main floor, our hostel on the second floor is ready. We have 4 private bedrooms with 2 double beds, 5 private rooms with 1 double bed and one dorm with 5 captain beds. Free wifi & many other facilities are provided. See more details below.
Kostenloser Parkplatz auf dem Grundstück
Beachte bitte Folgendes
- Rauchen verboten
- Keine Haustiere
- Partys und Veranstaltungen sind erlaubt