Think of a quintessential country cottage setting and Old Pear Tree
Barn will not disappoint. Hidden away at the end of a private lane in a
stunning Cornish rural landscape but still just a few minutes’ drive to
the sandy beach at Holywell Bay, which welcomes dogs (and children) all
year round. Other local beaches include the miles of golden sand and
dunes at Perranporth and the famous surfing beaches at Newquay about 5
Old Pear Tree Barn, formerly a hay barn and piggery, has been
imaginatively and beautifully converted to provide a luxurious,
tranquil and ecological holiday home. You’ll love the rustic feel but
with a modern twist. Exposed granite walls, underfloor heating, painted
wooden panelling, apex ceilings and original beams combined with luxury
facilities, soft furnishings in pastel hues and loads of charm all come
together in an idyllic setting. The extensive, well-tended gardens are
a delight and planted to ensure year-round colour and texture. With a
choice of outdoor relaxing spaces positioned to make the most of the
scenic views, you’ll want to stay forever.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x single (2’6") - can be joined to form
a king size bed (please request at the time of booking)
* Bed linen and towels: Luxury bed linen and towels provided for free
at the property. Beach towels and doggy towel also provided.
* Accessibility: Property set on two levels with the living room on
the first floor. This can be reached by internal stairs or external
steps up to the balcony.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob, fan oven, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, Nespresso coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stairgate
available on request.
* Outside: Enclosed extensive garden overlooking beautiful
countryside. Terrace with garden furniture, sun loungers and
* Pets: Up to 3 dogs allowed - £25 per pet per week. We will contact
you separately for payment.
* Parking: Space for 3 cars, a boat and kayaks if required.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Fridays. Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Sky TV.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Beachte bitte Folgendes
- Rauchen verboten
- Keine Partys oder Veranstaltungen