The Wildflower House with private hot tub is a cheerful home is just minutes from downtown Newberg and the world class wines the Willamette Valley is known for! The three bedroom, two level home sits on picturesque and peaceful acreage.
Beachte bitte Folgendes
CHECK-IN: 3:00 PM PST
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM PST
This is a NON SMOKING home, if you do smoke, please smoke outside and use an ash can.
NO PETS are allowed to stay at the home.
PARKING: Please park on the paved and gravel areas located near the house.
DAMAGE CLAUSE: The manager/owner has the right to collect fees for any property damage incurred during your stay. A $99, non-refundable, LP Damage Protection plan applies to all reservations. This program protects guests from financial responsibility for unintentional damages up to $5,000. These damages include but are not limited to repairing or replacement of major appliances, re-keying the home in the event of lost keys, accidental damage to wood floors or cabinets. Providing the following provisions are met there will be no cause for collecting monies for damages.
- No damage is done to the home, its contents, and outside amenities beyond normal wear and tear.
- All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in refuse containers outside. No glass is permitted in the recycling bin, please use the extra crate for any glass or returnable recycling. All monies collected are donated to our local non-profits.
- All soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure, and any used linens and towels are left in the laundry room.
- All keys are left in the lock box provided and home is secured.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens or property amenities are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or late check-out (unless otherwise agreed upon).
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to six (6) guests. An additional charge of $25 per person, per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed. At any time no more than six (6) people may occupy the home unless prior approval of Manager.
CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations which are made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a $50 booking fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the home; daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- STAYOVER CLEANS: Reservations made for ten (10) days or greater will require a full stay-over clean, and is required in ten (10) day increments thereafter.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
ACCESS: Owner, Property Manager, or Landscaper will be allowed access to the property for lawn and outdoor maintenance between the hours of 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM when needed.