Über dieses Inserat
Comfortable queen bed in a room that overlooks the north shore mountains and our backyard big cedar trees. You will be staying in a comfortable older home 20 minutes from downtown in the charming Commercial Drive neighborhood.
- Less than a 2 minute walk to bus stop with numerous routes.
- FREE Wireless Internet
- laundry and kitchen facilities available for your use
- 5 minute walk to community indoor pool/hot tub/sauna and gym
- 10 minute walk to the heart of Commercial Drive and Britannia Community Center with its library, ice rink, swimming pool and gym
-Numerous markets, cafes, and delicious restaurants from around the world within easy walking distance
We have another room that has 2 twin beds called 'twin comforts'. If this room is not available, please do ask about the other.
Getting around Vancouver from here is easy as we are conveniently located just minutes from a bus stop. From there you can board a bus that will take you downtown or anywhere else you wish to go!
Have a great time and enjoy Vancouver! Please as you do so, respect our home and other guests.
-No Smoking anywhere in the house or near the house.
-We ask that you keep reasonably quiet after 10:30 PM on weekdays so that everyone in the house can get their rest :) During the day we also ask that you keep your music, voice, etc to normal noise levels so as not to disturb others.
-The cleaning fee is for us to clean up after you leave and wash the linens, but during your stay you are responsible to keep your space tidy. If you have a longer stay, you will need to wash your linens - we have a washing machine for you to do this, but you will need to buy soap. We also appreciate if you do not leave a big mess for us to clean up when you leave.
-We recycle nearly everything, and we can show you where the recycling space is - we have separate bins for paper, hard plastics, cans and glass, soft plastics, tin foil and styrofoam. Please use these bins!
- Please clean up after yourself when you use the kitchen and cook. Wash your dishes and put them away immediately and wipe down the table and counter tops so that our family and the other guests can also have a clean place to cook and eat our meals.