The Akwador is situated overlooking Marsascala Bay, so well positioned for a short walk to restaurants and shops plus swimming areas in the bay. The small beach at St Thomas bay is only 15 minute walk away, or a short bus ride.
Breakfast options are available as:
*Self Catering in Guest House Dining area OR
*Discounted breakfast of €5.50 per person if taken for duration of stay OR
*Continental or Cooked breakfast available from Jacob's Cafe on Ground Floor from their al a carte menu.
Your room is equipped with an hair dryer and continental adapters (for British guests - Malta has British three pin plug points). Each room has a strong WiFi signal which you can connect to for FREE. All linen & towels are supplied and your room is cleaned daily (except for Sunday)
The Akwador enjoys good reviews on Trip Advisor primarily because we care about our guests and offer advice on what to do and where to go. Excursions, car hire and airport transfers can all be arranged for you.
Arbeitsplatz für Laptops
Nicht verfügbar: Rauchmelder
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor
Beachte bitte Folgendes
We do not have many rules, and most are rather common sense. These are the most important:
1) Our rooms are strictly no smoking, so PLEASE smoke only on the room balcony (if your room has one) or on the Garden Roof Terrace. May we ask if you do smoke on the balcony to close the sliding door to prevent smoke from entering the room. We reserve the right to charge €100 for cleaning of smoke damaged rooms.
2) Please be courteous to your fellow guests by not shouting or having loud conversations in the corridors.
3) Please be especially courteous to the occupants of the room next to the dining area, especially if you are having an early breakfast or late night snack!
4) Our cleaners start at 10:00am so giving everyone a lay in. They will depart at 13:00pm, so if you put a "Don't disturb" sign out, please don't expect your room to be cleaned after the cleaners have departed.
5) During the summer season the use of tanning oils causes permanent stains on bed linen. Please when returning from the beach could guests shower to remove these oils BEFORE lying on the beds.
6) Guests are requested to not take bathroom towels to the beach. Beach towels are available for hire at a €1 each from Reception.