This pretty, traditional, terraced cottage with its beautifully
refurbished interior is located in the popular village of St Agnes on
the North coast of Cornwall. It is well-positioned for all the village
facilities and within walking distance of the local beach and coastal
footpath. Just 8 miles to the city of Truro it is a good base for
exploring the county.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Cot and high chair available on request
(but no cot linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Small courtyard to the front, enclosed rear garden with
lawn, patio, garden furniture and barbecue.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 small car provided.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there is a shared
front gate with neighbouring cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor