This delightful little stone cottage is set in our extensive garden and forms part of an ancient hamlet of Nevedic which means 'Little Sanctuary' in Breton. Built in the early 1700's it sits in the heart of Southern Brittany's most beautiful countryside. We are near the River Blavet and in a conservation area, of which the peace and tranquility has hardly changed since the reign of Louis XIV. There are a multitude of walks, runs and cycle rides on our doorstep without having to use the car.
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor