" We will do - a perfect and authentic Bali experience to learn about Balinese culture and traditional cooking that combines a stunning location with a range of courses showcasing Balinese & traditional Indonesian foods to suit all tastes.
Our class is a one day practical hands – on course, that have been created for EVERYONE.
Travel trough the world of Balinese & Indonesian cooking and
learn a beautiful, healthy menu cooked with fresh ingredients, perfect for any season.
Our program :
• Approximately 7.30 am – 8.00 am we will pick up from Hotel or Villa you are staying.
Pick up and return transport is included from areas Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Pasut Beach and Tanah Lot. ( for Kuta, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Balian Beach and Ubud a IDR 400.000 surcharge per round trip will apply.)
• Traditional Market.
• Local Balinese snack with Coffee or Tea
• Cold towel.
• Herb and Spice lecture.
• Hands on cooking lessons 13 recipes.
• Lunch (is served when all participants have finished and prepared their food).
. Recipe book to take home.
• At around 13.30 start returning back to your hotel/villa.
Pick up and return times from/to your Hotel or Villa and duration of a MEXX COOKING CLASS is approx to traffic conditions.